How We Work
- Bridging the divide between policy and practice by focusing on creating links between policies, the institutions which are responsible for implementing them, and the changes on the ground which need to be delivered.
- Encouraging participatory planning and decision making which we facilitate through a range of techniques.
- Bringing diverse interest groups together to develop innovative approaches.
- Supporting locally-owned and sustainable reform by partnering with governments and NGOs, and working closely with local partners.
- Bringing together practical developing country experience and a rigorous analytical approach by working in multi-disciplinary, multi-national teams with an array of relevant skills and experience.
- Offering accessible solutions by presenting technical, legal and regulatory issues in an understandable way.
- Promoting gender sensitive approaches in all areas of our work.
- Working closely with expert associates.
- Continuously thinking in terms of outcomes and impact, to ensure that we contribute towards aid effectiveness and achieve real change on the ground.
What we provide
- Strategy, policy, and programme design
- Implementation support
- Legal advice
- Management of multi-disciplinary teams
- Facilitatiion of training workshops
- Monitoring and evaluation design and support
- Financial planning
- Contract management